Savings Exclusively for College Graduates at Rick Hendrick BMW
We're Helping College Graduates Go Farther with a New or Certified Pre-Owned BMW
As a recent college graduate, you are on your way to discovering how far you'll go. That is why BMW is offering $1,000 off a new BMW or $1,500 off a Certified Pre-Owned BMW when you purchase or finance with BMW Financial Services. That means that no matter your style or needs, you can get into a BMW model for less than you think. So what are you waiting for? Browse Rick Hendrick BMW Charleston's new or certified pre-owned inventory to find the vehicle that will tell the world that you've arrived.
To qualify for the BMW College Graduate Program, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Earned an undergraduate, graduate or associate's degree from an accredited college or university within the previous 24 months OR are eligible to graduate within the next 4 months and have a verifiable offer of employment.
- Have at least 6 months of credit history with no major derogatory entries.
- Have a debt-to-income ratio of 20% or less.
- Can provide a copy of your diploma or your official transcript.
- Security deposit will be waived unless stipulated by credit.
This program applies to graduates of these and many other colleges and universities:
- College of Charleston
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Charleston Southern University
- Trident Technical College
- The Citadel
"I learned about the College Graduate Program when shopping for a BMW after school. My sales advisor explained how the program worked, and quickly walked me through the process. I chose a white 328xi because driving it made me feel confident, powerful, and proud. I would definitely recommend the BMW College Graduate Program to recent grads. Why not treat yourself to a beautiful, reliable vehicle?"
- Nabila Newaz, MCPHS University